This 1 day advanced course is suitable for practitioners who wish to further expand upon their foundation training to learn techniques that are at the forefront of aesthetic medicine. The course will provide aesthetic practitioners with the advanced techniques required to excel in more complex facial areas and will provide the skills and knowledge needed when defining/reshaping the chin and jawline of patients.
This expert led course provides comprehensive advanced demonstrations followed by hands on supervised practical training on ‘live’ models.
– Chin and jawline anatomy: Masseters, facial nerves and vessels.
– Chin profile enhancement: Lengthening, narrowing and protrusion.
– Mandibular angle augmentation: Landmarks and cannula technique.
– Jawline enhancement: Landmarks and cannula technique.
– Age-related fat and bone resorption.
– Possible side effects, complications, patient concerns and aftercare.
– Product identification: Brands of dermal fillers that can be used for jawline and chin enhancement.
– Practical Training: perform injection techniques under the supervision of our expert trainers.
*Please note delegates should be comfortable with the foundation injection techniques prior to attending this course
6 CPD Hours
|16/11/2018||Advanced dermal filler training - Jaw and Chin Enhancement||Book|
|Don't see what you are looking for?
We can arrange bespoke In House Courses