Fire Safety Training
Fire safety in the workplace is of paramount importance, it is vital that employers and employees understand how to react. This training course will provide delegates with an understanding about the nature of fire and the appropriate action to take upon discovering a fire
We provide all aspects of Fire Safety Training to include:
- Fire Safety Awareness/ Basic Fire Safety
- Fire Warden/Fire Marshal Training
- Practical Fire Extinguisher Training
- Basic Fire Safety – Hazard identification and mode of spread
- What action to take on discovering a fire and self safety
- What to do when you hear the fire alarm
- Who is responsible for calling the emergency services
- The location of non-automated fire equipment
- Review of the fire escape route and the assembly points
- Understand how fires start and the common causes of fire
- Understand how fires spread and how they are extinguished
- Understand the appropriate action to take upon discovering a fire
- Promote the importance of fire safety at home
- Basic instruction on the safe use of fire extinguishers
- Understanding of good housekeeping in the workplace
A certificate of attendance will be received upon completion of this course.
For more information on our Fire Safety training, please enquire below.
||No Upcoming Events. Please contact us if you are interested in taking this course.