This highly practical 1 day clinical and sports K Taping workshop includes all of the key areas in the use of Kinesiology tape for the effective management of patients suffering from musculoskeletal conditions.
The course is suitable for: physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, sports therapists/practitioners, doctors and final year students.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to confidently apply techniques to a variety of pathologies within a sports and general musculoskeletal setting. All delegates will receive a CPD approved certificate of attendance.
The course price (£95 +VAT) includes CPD approval, all material and lunch/refreshments.
The Kinesio Taping® Method (KTM) is used to:
- Re-educate the neuromuscular system
- Reduce pain
- Support performance
- Prevent injury
- Promote improved circulation and healing
- Improve functional movement and positioning.
- Review muscular anatomy as it is related to K Tape
- Explain and apply the concepts of the K Tape
- Describe the unique qualities of the K Tape.
- Recognise the principles of K Tape application.
- Utilise and demonstrate application skills.
- Practice the various cutting techniques and their clinical application.
- Apply K Tape method to relax and stimulate muscles.
- Apply K Tape methods for pain, swelling, joint mobility and stability.
- Apply various taping techniques for treatment of the spine, and upper/ lower extremity dysfunction.
- Apply various taping techniques for treatment of unique conditions using the concepts and principles of the Kinesio Taping®.