This course provides an overview of both the diagnosis and treatment of Sleep Apnoea. Our training is delivered by qualified health professionals with many years experience in their respective fields.
- Sleep disturbance and sleep related disorders in psychiatric patients.
- The physiology of sleep apnoea investigation including polysomnography and CPAP treatment.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Sleep Apnoea, benefits of CPAP.
- Prosthetic Mandibular Advancement.
- Orthognathics, surgery and sleep apnoea.
Duration: 1 day
A certificate of attendance will be received upon completion of this course.
||No Upcoming Events. Please contact us if you are interested in taking this course.